Thursday, January 4, 2018

Fresher Jobs and Struggles

Life is very beautiful until u finish a degree in college. Once you are done at college the real life starts. The Real Game begins there,

I finished college at 2011 at the time i have not any placement offer in my hand, so i started searching jobs, i decided to go for any kind of job.

I took my resume printout 34 copies my friend told if you go to chennai and gave resume they will call you. Started giving resume at every part of Chennai.

Then i faced problem with security persons(they will collect resume,they will not allow us to enter the gate), after jumping that issue the manager will ask me about my qualification

Only High school is the qualification for this Job, then why the f**k i would waste money for my studies. Then my relatives ask questions about my next plan,,

The funniest thing is we don't know why we are doing this and what is real time world is going on, here i am talking about engineering degree.

They will not give job to freshers they will give job to freshers but now salary or lesser salary
we will be like a small boat without pedal sailing in ocean.

This is one of the incident happened in my life there are too many out there.



Keep hope try hard God will give you a Job




R.Saravanan  

No comments:

Post a Comment