Friday, January 5, 2018

What is Next in your Life - A Very Common Question

The people will ask so many questions in a day in that a particular question i heard from them is "Whats is Next" it is a simple question but i feel irritating to reply to that question.

Why because the same question will have different answer every time and even more complicated to answer that question,the answers will lead us to unwanted or unpleasant too many questions.

Most of the time I try to Skip the question by just changing the Topic of the conversation. 

life expectaions
In your life


At every age of my life and every stage of my life the same question is going on

1. At age 1 - The people ask to my parents "whats next"

2. At age 15(10th Standard) - The people ask to me "whats next"

3. At age 17(12th Standard) - The people ask to me "whats next"

4. At age 21(Degree Completion) - The people ask to me "whats next"

5. At age 25(Job Searching) - The people ask to me "whats next"

Job Searching-Marriage-Children-Children Education etc

Most probably my relatives screw me with this same question.

So the world will keep asking questions try to skip that or be silent.

Everything happens in Time with GOD's Blessing so Enjoy the Day.

R.Saravanan

No comments:

Post a Comment